Skip to main content

Llama Song NSFW lyrics

Happy llama
Sad llama
Mentally disturbed llama
Super llama
Drama llama
Big fat mama llama.
who is this big llama?
Starting all this drama?
It's me bitch.Yes, I am that llama
That llama you despise
With those big ass eyes
And them luscious thighs
Boobs that swing and sway
I mean, yes look at me I'm that l-l-a-m-a that doesn't even fucking care what you have to fucking say, 
Happy llama
Sad llama
Mentally disturbed llama
Super llama
Drama llama
Big fat mama llama.Back to the basics
I'm that bitch on craigslist
That looks like a rapist
Wait, why am I on craigslist?
Oh yeah, to buy a llama
That will be my new mama
Mama, llama
Hold up! Wait a minute
Llama, llama, shining, shining, looking like a diamond, diamond
Llama llama drop it, drop it
Don't, stop it, stop it
Llama llama pop it, pop it
Like a rocket, rocket1, 2, 4, 3
None of these llamas look better than me
And don't be mad
Don't be mean
Because I'm on your TV
Like "oh my god, who is she?"
I'm that llama you can't be
Five star llama starting drama
Like a big fat mama llama
Eenie meenie miney mo
Seduce a llama like a pro
Suck a cock and bust his balls
And if he hollers let me know
Cause Imma take that llama home
Happy llama, sad llama
Mentally disturbed llama
Super llama, drama llama
Big fat mama llama
Bring it back one more time in
La-looking like a diamond
My llama is so giant
You don't like me stay silent
Running through the fields
With my woes where I belong
And if you hated me you wouldn't be
Singing this stupid song like
Happy llama, mad llama
Extremely depressed llama
Crazy llama, baby llama
Big fat lazy llama
Happy llama, rad llama
Extremely possessed llama
Hungry llama, grandma llama
Big fat pajama llama,
Mentally disturbed llama
Super llama
Drama llama
Big fat mama llama. who is this big llama?
Starting all this drama?
It's me bitch. Yes, I am that llama
That llama you despise
With those big ass eyes
And them luscious thighs
I mean, yes look at me 
Big Boobs, Luscious Thighs
Suck your cock, hit your balls, make you cry
I'm that bitch on craigslist
That looks like a rapist
Wait, why am I on craigslist?
Oh yeah, to buy a llama
That will be my new  llama
Hold up! Wait a minute
Llama, llama, shining, shining, looking like a diamond, diamond
Like a rocket, rocket 1, 2, 4, 3
None of these llamas look better than me
And don't be mad
Don't be mean
Because I'm on your TV
Like "oh my god, who is she?"
I'm that llama you can't be
Five star llama starting drama
Mentally disturbed llama
Super llama, drama llama
Big fat mama llama
My llama is so giant
You don't like me stay silent
Running through the fields
With my woes where I belong
Super Llama, Drama Llama, Big Fat Mama Llama!
Baby Llama, Crazy Llama, Don’t Forget Barack O Llama
Fish, Fish MORE Fish, Turtle Uh Unicorn Peacock!
Camel.
Bad camel!
Happy camel, sad camel
Totally rad camel
Super camel
Drama camel
Big fat mama camel.
Moose
Fish
Turtle.
Like "oh my god, who is she?"
I'm that llama you can't be
Wet ass pussy sucks your cock,
Put a baby in my womb
Seduce a llama like a pro
Suck his cock and bust his balls,
And if he hollers let me know
Cause Imma take that llama home
Extremely possessed llama
Hungry llama, grandma llama
Big fat pajama llama
Happy llama, sad llama
Mentally disturbed llama
Super llama, drama llama
Big fat mama llama
With swinging boobs and luscious thighs
Kick the balls and make him cry!

Popular posts from this blog

No, subjective conscience does not set aside the moral order

The Archdiocese of Washington DC put forth their answer to Amoris Laetitia this week, and this review on The Catholic Thing  is well worth reading. It points out that the subjective conscience, being without full understanding of Church Teaching, is actually incompetent to judge morality. Moral Order exists for a reason.  Free will, while a great gift from God, is also a very dangerous gift from God,   Moral Order, when you enshrine it in your marriage and in your home, keeps your marriage safe from the very abuses I've written about in previous articles.  Far from being burdensome as most imagine, Moral Order frees us to truly love, as opposed to just "accept" and "tolerate" that which is wrong. And that, as you start your married life together, is an invaluable lesson- children need boundaries, and so does your marriage.

Are We Bad or Good by Nature? - The Catholic Thing

Are We Bad or Good by Nature? - The Catholic Thing : "Catholics of the right are basically, whether they realize it or not, Augustinians; and Catholics of the left, whether they realize it or not, are basically Rousseauvians." What has this got to do with marriage?  Catholic couples who are on the same page in the Augustine vs Rousseau debate, will have less strife in their lives.  I would even argue that children raised under an Augustinian point of view will grow up to see a need for the Church and Religion in their lives- and children raised under Rousseau's point of view, leave the church to try to create their own Utopia, their own Heaven on Earth. So, dear imaginary couple I'm writing this blog for- who are you?  Have you discussed this with your spouse or your intended spouse?  Are human beings good, and evil just a bad coincidence?  Or are human beings bad, and good only comes by the grace of God and listening to wisdom?

Conscience and Amoris Laetitia.

Recently, Cardinal Cupich  suggested that the correct reading of Amoris Laetitia is that subjective conscience is the final arbiter of morality.  This leads to Three crises in Catholic Teaching  because it removes Catholic Teaching from the realm of objective fact, and substitutes subjective feeling. Archibishop Sample has already anticipated these issues , and his encyclical, A True and Living Icon, is the ultimate antidote to the confused mess that is subjective conscience interpretation on this topic.  For this blog, as I get more time to work on it later in the spring and this summer, it is Archbishop Sample's interpretation, not Cardinal Cupich, that is my standard for marriage.